Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Amnesia

I take Lunesta at night for sleeping. I can have full conversations with people and not remember the conversation or I remember bits and pieces like it was a dream. Blake called me last night after I took the medication and said something about eloping in 2 months. Now I don't know the whole story but I so know they were planning to marry in December. So has it been moved up? They had decided on a pink and brown wedding.
So I have been searching and racking my brain for centerpieces etc. Because the wedding was going to be chocolate and pink I thought they could go with a Love is Sweet theme. Michelle and I thought of mini smores makers as a centerpiece with a glass container of marshmallows and chinese take out containers at each place setting containing graham crackers and chocolate bars. Then I thought of clear hurricaines filled with coffee beans and a pink candle in the center with pink and brown striped or polka dot ribbon and each table with a sweet treat name.
I really have to be creative because of the colors. So I am up for suggestions?

No comments: