Thursday, June 26, 2008

She's A Maniac

Scott and I took Skylar to the Pizza Gallery and then to Cold Stone. Then Skylar and I headed to the pet store and then I headed to take Skylar home. I pulled in my drive way, when my cell phone rang. I answered and it was Skylar. in her 4 1/2 year old distressed voice she said she was packing to live with me she can't live with her mom anymore, she is giving her attitude and she is a maniac. I explained to her that her mommy and daddy would be so sad. She said, she didn't care. She was packing to live with me and when I'm at work she will stay with pappy. I tried to calm her down but, she was really upset and didn't understand why she couldn't pack and lve with me. I talke to Brandi and told her to tell Skylar how much she would miss her but, Skylar still wasn't havin any part of it. Hopefully her dad will get home and rescue her soon.

No comments: