Monday, July 28, 2008

TGFDDC

Thank God For Dunkin Donuts Coffee. Skylar and I headed to Eutis for my nephew's Birthday
party @ 2:00. I decided to head up early to visit for awhile before the party. So we got there about 10:00. The kids started playing in all the water toys @2:00 , it was 3:30 when my sister realized she was out of propane. I had a baby shower in Palm Bay @ 5:00 that I had to be back for. Skylar was upset we left before the food and cake so I told her I would stop at McDonald's and she could get cake at the Baby Shower. We arrived at the shower @ 5:20 and it was running way behind.
At about 8:00 I told Skylar it was time to go. She said but, I haven't had cake yet. Two parties, still no cake so I stayed until the cake was cut and we left at 8:30 pm. I got home at 9:00 and fell into bed. Sunday I was exhausted I slept all day.

No comments: