Sunday, July 06, 2008

She's So Fun

Tom and Brandi went to Daytona for the races and Skylar hung out with Pappy and I. On of my favorite things is to hear her giggle. I had so much work to do outside yesterday, so Skylar hung out in the pool. At 8:00 she was exhausted and wanted to pop pop corn. "WE WERE OUT OF POPCORN" bad pappy. It wasn't as traumatic as it could have been because we were going to watch E.T. she settled on Reese's Pieces. When we turned on the TV she saw the race and picked her car, called her dad and told him which car was hers. I could her him saying no baby you like Jr. Skylar was saying no daddy I like the green car. As requested by Skylar, Scott was going back to the race so she could see were her car was. I would have loved to see the look on Tom's face when her car won.
We woke up Sunday, got dressed and was at the park at 6:40. She was asking me what I was going to get her for her birthday. I said when is your birthday, she said in Oc -tay - ober. It was so cute. Her and I then went to the grocery store and home before 9:00. When Tom picked Skylar up she asked him if he saw her car.
Now my house needs cleaned and I am exhausted.

No comments: