Saturday, December 01, 2007

Not To Bad

The week started out rough but, got easier. Scott had chemo again on Friday He seem to be really nervous, not sure how he would feel having chemo twice in one week, so the nurse gave him alittle extra juice. He slept through chemo and through the afternoon and night. Today he sat around not really doing to much and he is feeling pretty good. We had Gail (the nurse) ask Dr. Nick if Scott had the bad headache and nausea from the exra Avastan. Dr. Nick said it should not have , so maybe it was his mind convincing him how bad he was going to feel. He even gained an extra pound : )
I had my camera class, learned the basics on how to operate my new camera. It will be fun to learn all the extra little things it can do.
I did some more decorating and wrapped a few gifts. I have already began receiving Christmas cards. Some people are so organized.

No comments: