Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Holiday


I dropped Scott off at Chemo on Friday and headed to Apopka to pick up my mom. Gail had given Scott extra anti-anxiety, so he slept all the way home and the rest of the night. Skylar visited Saturday so Tom could visit Santa to make sure he completed Skylar's list. Skylar wanted to bake cookies we made two batches and she was ready to move on to something else. Christmas Eve we had our friends Matt, Michelle, Turner & Boston (their two dogs) Skylar, Tom, Blake , my mother, Scott and I. I had purchased a flurry machine and made it snow for Christmas. Skylar thought it was great - it snowed in our living room. It lasted about 5 min. then we made it snow again. Skylar then figured out how to turn it on and it really snowed. Christmas Eve was exhausting. Christmas day was quite - it was just my mother, Scott and I. It was a great - lazy Christmas.

No comments: