Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ahh...Florida Living

.

We decided to take advantage of Florida living and take Skylar to Downtown Disney. 
We met up with my sister, Tina her girls and her boyfriend, Keith and his son.
 Tina never had been to Downtown Disney. Why would she - she is a Florida resident.
Seriously, she didn't even know it was there. To waste time waiting on everyone to get there we took Skylar to a shop there, and she picked out a princess cowboy hat with a tiara stuck to the front (cute).  I asked her if she was sure that was the hat she wanted and she said "Wee Hah." I think she meant yeehaw : )
 The kids had fun playing and discovering all the thins Downtown Disney has to offer. They had a huge Stitch,(The character from Lilo and Stitch) on the roof of the pirate store that spit water on the kids. They had fun in Lego Land. The highlight of Lego Land was
 to get them all on a dog and looking at the camera all at one time.  We took them to the 
Rain Forest Cafe for lunch. Even the adults were fascinated by the rain and animals.  
They had a store called Once Upon A Toy where they had tall clear cylinder's filled with 
Mr. Potatoe headpieces and his body was in bins. The kids created all different disney characters. The hardest part of the day was making sure we had all four kids and they were our four.
I posted the pictures on Photoshow Website
Ahh... Florida Living
For those still on modem or using a slower speed computer, I have also posted a slide show of the party here
Disney Village

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, Skylar is such a beautiful little girl, I can't get over how much she looks like Brandi. I love the little cowgirl hat, Brooke would love that, she enjoyed watching the slide show with me. Tina looks good. She looked happy, I like her hair straight. Glad to hear Scott is doing okay we continue to pray for him, we think about you guys often and we miss all of you, at least now I feel like I'm not missing out on our friendship by getting to see pictures of your family's special events, thanks and we'll be praying for the 2nd chemo treatments to go smoothly for Scott take care we love you guys, the Feibelmans