Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

My mother's day was quite. Blake had prearranged my Mother's day before he left. With his girlfriend Nikki's help I received a beautiful bouquet of fresh cut flowers. On Saturday I received another bouquet of flowers from Brandi, Tom & Skylar. Scott and I was also treated to lunch at Texas Roadhouse : )
Blake called me to wish me a Happy Mother's Day : ) His girlfriend, Nikki also called me ( she scored big points) Sunday Milo had an early play date with his friends Turner and Boston. Milo was worn out. Relax, the Oxygen channel and sleep ahhhh it was great. Then it was the Survivor finale. I normally take Milo for a walk before bed but, because he was exhausted from his play date I didn't think he would be able to walk our normal walk. Oh yeah I forgot to mention our air conditioning went out and it was really hot. So I had plugged up old fashion air conditioning (fans) for us. Reminded Scott and I of the hurricanes : (

No comments: