Monday, May 12, 2008

The Greatest Gift Of All...


Today is mine and Scott's 8 year anniversary. It has been the best years of my life. On our fifth Anniversary I had gotten our family and closest friends together(with Michelle's help) to renew our vows. I surprised Scott with a hot air ballon ride and when we landed and drove back to where our car was, in the field, Michelle had set up a beautiful picnic basket lunch. The picnic baskets were given as gifts from Scott and I. When I first approached my mother with the idea of renewing our vows, she asked ,why we were renewing our vows so soon. Without hesitation, I answered , what if I am not given another five years. I want Scott to know what he means to me. How much he has brought to my life. The above picture was taken by me. How fitting of a picture, it was our balloon that cast this shadow.
We never wonder what to get each other for our anniversary because we have been gifted the greatest gift of all "TIME"
Scott and I plan to order dinners 2 U tonight and to watch our wedding video. It's almost like a fairytale every little girl has been read or dreamed of growing up. I feel like I have met my prince charming and we have been lucky to continue our story.. Happy Anniversary baby..
All my love forever -

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple! I feel lucky to have known you both! And that picture could not be more perfect!