Wednesday, October 03, 2007

1:40 AM

Scott seems to waking up every morning between 1:30-2:00 AM. He wakes me up and we started talking about atrophy , so I started researching. He falls back to sleep but, I am wide awake knowing I have to get up in a hour and a half. So I start thinking about everthing I need to fit into my day. From Senior picture ads for the yearbook to Skylar's Tinkerbell/PeterPan birthday party. I need to plan my menu , and stick with it. All the invitations went out on Monday. I picked up her "PINK" escalade from Toys R Us a gift from her other grandmother and myself. Thanks "Uncle Matt" for putting it together. I still have to make the party favors, which I've already started. I just picked up Skylars Tinkerbell photos on Tuesday. It's funny how excited everyone gets over Skylar's party especially the adults, It's becoming an annual event. everyone's first question, What's the theme this year? Scott doesn't understand why we don't just have a normal birthday party. Define normal: Cake and ballons...boring....I love to see the kids faces when they walk into Skylar's party. All the hard work...it's all worth it. My kids didn't like parties. Skylar loves parties. After everything is over and she takes a nap she wakes and says that was fun let's do it again. It also gives us a chance to see friends we have not seen in awhile. Scott's busy trying to get our party business website up and running.
I know it's a little early but, I have even began working on the Christmas festivities. I received my ornaments , they are awesome. Now I need to order Christmas stockings. So much to do and so little time.

No comments: