Monday, October 22, 2007

Chemoday

We have always done chemo on Friday's. Dr. Nick's nurse had an emergency in her family and chemo was switched from Dr. Nick's office to the fourth floor at the hospital. So on Friday we drove to Orlando for chemo and was informed his appt. was made for Monday. So Friday was kinda of a waste. Saturday and Sunday Blake had to be in Orlando @ 6:30 am, we left @ 4:45 to pick up on of his friends who needed a ride. We don't know what happened we got to Orlando and it was not drill weekend despite what the paper work had said. Michelle said if I ever needed a break she would take Scott to chemo. so today I took her up on it. Probably, wasn't a good day to ask her. It seems his appt. was @ 9:30 am but for some reason they didn't get started until almost 2:00. Michelle must be exhausted and Scott will sleep good when he get's home. I hope I am as good of a friend to Michelle as she is to me.

No comments: