Sunday, October 15, 2006

Skylar in Wonderland


Skylar turned 3 on Saturday. We had a huge Alice in Wonderland Party for her.  Michelle and I worked very hard to pull it off and kids had a blast.  Skylar dressed up as Alice and the other children were characters from the movie. They loved dress up and the character hats(some adults were even caught in character hats)  they  painted tea cups and could not wait for the pinata. Wesley was the lucky one- he pulled the correct ribbon and the hidden door opened up spilling confetti, candy and toys everywhere. They seem to also  love the tea party. But,when I yelled switch they all looked at me like I was crazy. When I explained to them what it meant the older ones told me it wasn't happening. After we had cut and served the cake Skylar thought it was funny to take a bite of the cake that was left. She had icing all over face then wanted to kiss people, after she kissed them she would point and laugh because they now had icing all over there face. I posted the pictures on Photoshow Website
Skylar in Wonderland
For those still on modem or using a slower speed computer, I have also posted a slide show of the party here
Skylar in Wonderland

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute picture, we love you and miss you.