Friday, October 06, 2006

The Face Of Courage


Recently I created a my space account. It seems like the 'in thing' and a way to reconnect with those you loose contact with in this rat race we call 'Life'. When filling out the questionaire I came to a place where it asked about heros. I don't think of hero's. I do think of the admiration I have for people. Scott is the kindest person I know. He is more concerned how other lives will be affected rather than his own. When everyone else is falling apart - he is the one to say it's going to be OK. I have never met anyone that has touched and inspired people the way he has. I admire him for his positive outlook on life, for that sparkle that is always in his eye, for his determination to live his life to the fullest and for his courage to fight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also don't belive in hero's but there is no one that I admire more than Scott. I have never met someone that has such a postive attitude considering all that life has dealt him. Scott, always know that there are so many lives that you have touched with you courage and strength. You are like a brother to me and I love you more than life itself, know I am always here for you if you ever need me. I love you!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, just wondering how Scott's first round of chemo went on Monday night. We continue to pray for all of you, thanks for the site to look at the pictures, I enjoyed looking at all the pictures, Skylar is adorable and Blake sure has grown into a nice looking young man, wow was that a new truck for his 16th birthday? Tanner liked the sky diving pic's he wants to sky dive so bad, he went indoor skydiving during spring break in Tennessee and he loved it. Anyway We are so proud that Scott is one of our best friends we miss being around him and your family. Scott is truly a wonderful person with the biggest heart and who continues to live life to the fullest while still putting everyone else's needs first like, Dalana, Blake and Skylar, you all are lucky to have each other, what a beautiful family/relationship you guys have, I'm so envious of your love it's amazing to watch the strength and love you all have for one another, hang in there and keep us posted, friends forever
The Feibelmans

Anonymous said...

With everything that has continued to happen to me, I'm blessed to have a wife that is so strong and continues to believe in me. She works, but still takes time to do blog pages and throw parties for people. She has always puts others before her. I'm constantly amazed with her talent. I could not have a better life partner, confident or best friend. I love you wife.
Husband

Michelle I do love as a sister and would protect your life with mine. You have been there for both Dalana and I and that could never be paid back with a simple word of "thanks." You are my sister, and I love you.
Scott