Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back To The ER

Scott woke up Monday with a excruciating headache. The last time I saw him in that much pain was when his brain swelled and they had to do brain surgery. I suggested we get him dressed and get him to the hospital. When Scott got to the truck he didn't have the strength to pull himself up in the truck , so I picked him up. I pulled something in my lower back and can hardly move. By the time Scott and I arrived to the hospital , he was vomiting. They put him in a room where they administered Phenergan and Dilaudid and Scott slept like sleeping beauty. It was so nice to see him so peaceful after so much pain. They repeated the CT and there is still no change. This is something we will need to address with Dr. Nick because the swelling being unchanged is not good.

No comments: