Monday, January 21, 2008

T.V. Makes It look So Easy

HGTV finishes whole rooms in a weekend. My weekend projects seem to take longer than a weekend. Scott and I took up carpet on Saturday to begin laying wood laminate floor. I purchased the pergo snap and lock. It was really easy only a pain to cut around the door jam. Scott helped where he could, he was like a human table saw. I am not done but hope to be done by the end of this week. I would like to repaint while the furniture is out of the room. We have been sleeping our guest room and Scott's beginning to fill discombobulated. So I hope to finish before chemo on Friday.
Another upset this weekend was Scott's Packers lost to the Giants. We began watching the game last night and both of us fell asleep. When I woke up the T.V. was still playing and I heard the Giants were headed to the Super Bowl. I looked over and Scott was sound asleep. I decided to let him sleep and broke the news to him @ 4:00 this morning. He was so sure the Packers and Patriots would face off in the Super Bowl. Sorry Scott : ( Good luck Matt - who is a huge Patriot fan. As always I will have to cheer for the opposite team. I will be cheering on the Giants at this years Super Bowl party even though the Patriot's is favored to win.

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

Tell Scott I'm there with him... I was hoping the Packers would win too! Booo!