Monday, January 21, 2008

Quilt of Many Colors

When Skylar was born I saved her baby clothes from 0-12. I made to queen size quilt tops. I finished one quilt and hope to finish the other quilt when my boss leaves for a week in April. When Skylar comes over and we nap, she always ask me about the quilt. The colors are filled with mostly pink. I tell her I remember when... she seems to love it and it always makes me smile.
I have decided that I will make one for each of my grandchildren (as they come) and it will be a special gift from me to them.

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Awe! That's awesome! I wish I had sewing skills to do something as special as that! Belle has been sleeping with the adorable fleece teddy blanket that you guys made for her before she was born. :)

Scott and Dalana Zech said...

It's not hard all you have to do is make sure all your blocks are the same size.