Monday, April 02, 2007

Hippity Hoppity


Easter's on it's way. Scott and I took Skylar to see the Easter Bunny today at the mall. People are so rude when it comes to their children and trying to get a picture. I was taken back when this women said excuse me and proceeded to jump in line in front of Skylar. The woman stated that she was there earlier and that her kid decided not to have his picture made and if he has to stand in line again it would give him time to think about it and he wouldn't do it at all. I wanted to tell her that - that happens I don't have any pictures of my kids with Santa or the Easter Bunny and if her kid freaks out in front of Skylar she's not going to have her picture made either. But, I didn't I bit my tongue and let her a head of us ( she was pushing her way through anyway). Did it not occur to her that she was making such a big deal she was freaking the little kid out more than what he already was. Well exactly what I thought would happen did - No way was Skylar sitting on this bunnies lap. It took a little coaxing from Scott but she did agree to stand in front of the bunny as long as he wasn't touching her and she wasn't touching him.

No comments: