Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year

With no signs of our lives slowing down anytime soon, we decided to bring in the New Year quitely. We took Skylar to see the Doodlebops on New Years Day. We had perfect seats 10
rows back from the stage. Skylar was approached to go on stage with Dee Dee
Doodlebop and she said yes but, when they came to get her she said NO : ( .
She met a little friend there and they took turns turning on each others Doodlebop
flag , all the kids enjoyed dancing in the asile. Tom was starting to show slight
signs of stress toward the end of the show. His Eagles were in the playoffs and the
"BIG" game started at 4:15. He was on time for his game - matter of fact an hour early.
I didn't do any of the New Years Day tradition's this year. I am working on a personalized
Strawberry Shortcake Birthday Party and it seems to be keeping me pretty busy.
It is turning out to be adorable. I can't wait to see the kids faces. Scott surprised me with
tickets to see The Lion King in Orlando January 13, I am so excited. We have 5 birthdays to celebrate this month. Scott returns to see Dr. Nick today for his 2 month MRI check and we
see Dr. Elsiad on January 12 for the results from his Seizure study. I am sorry I have not
loaded any pictures for a few months hopefully I will have time to do this soon. We wish
all our friends and families a HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: